North Olmsted Eagle Youth Camp Series – FOOTBALL
Eagle Football will be hosting a FREE youth football camp series for all North Olmsted students in grades 1st – 5th.
DATES: April 19th, April 26th, May 3rd
- Follow @NOFBpersist for information and weather decisions on days of event
- Email email@example.com with any questions!!
- The event may be cancelled if there is inclement weather.
TIME: 7:00pm – 8:30pm
- Click on the link above to register for the camp
- Athletes can also register the day of the camp on site
- Registration is required – contact tracing
LOCATION: North Olmsted HS Stadium on Turf
- 27301 Butternut Ridge Road
- Enter through the main gates near the Performing Arts Center
- The Eagle coaching staff will be checking in athletes
WHAT TO BRING:
- Water (name on bottle)
- Cleats or tennis shoes
- Dress for weather
STAFF: The camp will be run by High School Coaches and Athletes, as well as some of our youth coaches.
As our student athletes continue to practice and participate in their respective sports it’s important that all safety protocols and guidelines associated with covid-19 be followed to maintain the health and safety of all student athletes and individuals on school grounds.
Masks and social distancing will be required for all student athletes and individuals. Students and individuals should arrive wearing a mask. Masks will be worn during arrival, dismissal, and during any down time. Masks do not need to be worn during physical activity. Anyone who arrives to the facility without a mask will not be permitted to practice and will be asked to leave school grounds.
ADDITIONAL COVID PROTOCALS:
1) sign in sheet each day
2) temperature checks upon arrival
3) masks worn, can be removed when physically active, but put back on when done
4) sanitizing stations and breaks
5) spacing when applicable
6) cleaning pads and footballs
7) kids will work in groups for the entire camp–based on numbers that show up–likely 6-8 per group
- Contact Head Coach Tim Brediger: firstname.lastname@example.org