COVID has changed the way most schools are allowing spectators into games. Schools are required to do there part to eliminate lines and avoid the transaction of handling cash. In addition, COVID contact tracing spectators (name, email, phone#) is a requirement for entry into all facilities. Many schools are now using online services to track all spectators. North Olmsted City Schools has transitioned to online ticketing and cashless entry to protect it’s employees and spectators.
An additional form of cashless entry that the North Olmsted Athletic Office will provide this winter sports season for home events is a sporting event athletic pass. This punch pass saves the spectator the online ticket processing fee. There are $15 and $30 pass cards available for purchase in the athletic office.
- Punch ticket can be used at home middle school and home high school sporting events.
- Each punch on the card is worth a $3 admission into a home NOMS / NOHS sporting event.
- Attend a varsity contest at $6 admission – 2 punches on the card
- These punch cards will only be sold in the high school athletic office. Sales start on September 2nd. Office hours 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM.
- Contact tracing information will be required upon purchase.
- Punch ticket in only good for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Questions: email@example.com