North Olmsted High School 2019 Fall Sports Preseason Student/Parent Meeting is on Monday, June 3rd at 7:00 PM in the PAC. The meeting is for all athletes and parents entering grades 9-12 who plan on plan on playing a fall sport.
Powerpoint presentation: Preseason Parent Meeting Fall 2019
If you are a member of one of the following teams you are required to attend:
- Eaglets and Flag – Choir Room
- Boy’s Golf – 234
- Girls Golf – 207
- Football -Varsity / JV / 9th – PAC
- Tennis – 124
- Cheerleaders – Band Room
- Volleyball – Main Gym
- Cross Country – HS Media Center
- Boys Soccer – HS Commons
- Girls Soccer – Sign in with Coach Armentrout
Concussion Baseline Testing Dates
- ATHLETIC TRAINING QUESTIONS: Stacy Slack – firstname.lastname@example.org
Date for Concussion baselines for 2019-2020 School year is Monday June 10, 2019.
Test is for Incoming freshman and juniors only! Sophomores and seniors only need to take the test if they had a head injury the previous year or if they did not take the test as a freshman or junior at NOHS.
Boys soccer 8:15am
Girls soccer 8:30am
As a reminder, we have 2 baseline tests administered. This date would be for the C3 test performed on an ipad and including balance testing. ImPACT, the other test, may be done at home but I will have a computer lab open on this date to complete as well. Any fall athletes attending will be required to complete both tests on this day. Winter and Spring sport athletes may do ImPACT at a later date.
- Athletic Participation Requirements
- Athletic Eligibility
- NOHS – Students must pass 5 credits and meet district GPA requiremnets
- Athletic Eligibility
- OHSAA Physical Form:
- Emergency Medical Form:
- In an effort to cut down paperwork for parents and the NOMS athletic department. All emergency medical information must be updated through the InfoSnap sign-up portal. Links are listed below for a new student or returning district student:
- Lindsay’s Law (Sudden Cardiac Arrest Form):
- attached on the OHSAA physical form above.
- Transportation Fee (due in August if your son or daughter is selected to be a part of a fall team):
- Booster Club Information
HEAD COACH INFORMATION – Any sport specific questions please contact the head coach listed below:
HS & MS Cheerleading – Julie Roman email@example.com
Boys Cross Country – Mike D’Alessandro Michael.D’Alessandro@nocseagles.org
Girls Cross Country – Marlene Bloomfield firstname.lastname@example.org
Middle School Cross Country – Jenn Began Jennifer.Began@nocseagles.org
Eaglet Flag Team – Kim Deanovic Kim.Deanovic@gmail.com
Eaglet Kickline – Gina Caroscio Gina.Caroscio@nocseagles.org
High School Football – Tim Brediger Tim.Brediger@nocseagles.org
Middle School Football – Matt Taylor Matthew.Taylor@nocseagles.org
Boys Golf – Tim Murphy Tim.Murphy@nocseagles.org
Girls Golf – John Wadas John.Wadas@nocseagles.org
Boys Soccer – Chris Marsh email@example.com
Girls Soccer – Bob Armentrout firstname.lastname@example.org
Girls Tennis – Eric Hodge email@example.com
High School Volleyball – Joe.Marita.firstname.lastname@example.org
Middle School Volleyball – Toni McCord email@example.com
High School Athletic Questions: Please email athletic director Michael Ptacek.