North Olmsted High School – Girls Tennis
- First day of practice August 1st 12-2 PM (mandatory rain or shine).
- Make sure Sports Physical and emergency medical are completed!!!
- You may turn in your physical to the athletic office before August 1.
- You need to be present and have forms in to participate in tryouts
- Any questions contact London at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tryouts August 2nd – 4th 12-3PM.
- You must be present all days of tryouts and practice
- Practice schedule
- Before school starts TBD Monday-Friday
- During school year – after school 3:30 -5:30pm
- Coaches may change schedule to weather forecast, school functions……
Information for the team:
- Match schedule is available online.
- Uniforms –
- Each player will need to buy their uniform.
- We are using are current uniforms.
- If you need to order a uniform check our web page for updates
- We will be having one or more fund raisers during the season.
- All players are expected to participate.
- Make sure you communicate with coaches!! Talk to us sooner than later!!
- All players will be expected to run a minimum of a full mile and participate in speed and agility drills. Hint: Start running now.
- London Hughes will be organizing captain practices and team activates. Hope you can join in the fun!
Coach Demain and I are looking forward to the upcoming season. The girl’s tennis season is fast paced with over 20 meets and 3 tournaments. Players are expected to commit to the entire tennis team during the season. Including all practice, match, and tournament dates!
Eric Hodge Head Coach