Just a reminder to Park on Campus Drive for next week’s Warrior Relays. The Main Parking Lot will not be available on that day.
- Tickets to all adults/students will be $5.00.
- Shirts will be on sale by the concession stand for $10.00.
FAIRVIEW WARRIOR RELAYS THURSDAY, APRIL 13TH, 2017
3:00 PM POLE VAULT GIRLS: (FIVE ALIVE, START AT 6’): POLE VAULT BOYS: START AT 8’
3:00 PM HIGH JUMP BOYS: (FIVE ALIVE): 5’ HIGH JUMP GIRLS: (FIVE ALIVE): 4’
4:30 PM LONG JUMP GIRLS: OPEN PIT (50 MINUTES) LONG JUMP BOYS: OPEN PIT (50 MINUTES)
4:30 PM WEIGHTS:
SHOT PUT BOYS: TWO FLIGHTS EACH (MOVE TO DISCUS UPON COMPLETION)
4:30 PM DISCUS GIRLS: TWO FLIGHTS EACH (MOVE TO SHOT PUT UPON COMPLETION
SHOT PUT GIRLS: IMMEDIATELY AFTER BOYS SHOT SAME ORDER AND FLIGHTS
4:30 PM Senior Introductions and the National Anthem.
5:00 PM (Girls before Boys in all running events)
4X200 M RELAY:
JV MEDLEY: 400-200-200-400
1600 M RUN
SPRINT MEDLEY: 100-100-200-400
3200M RELAY (4 X 800)
400 M RELAY (4 X 100):
DISTANCE MEDLEY: 800-400-1200-1600
JV C-MEDLEY: (800-400-400-800)
1600 M RELAY (4 X 400):
39th ANNUAL FAIRVIEW WARRIOR RELAYS
THURSDAY, APRIL 13th 2017
- All current Federation and State Rules will apply.
- KEEP your coaches and parents in the stands.
- Locker rooms will NOT be available so instruct your athletes to stay out of restricted areas. Restrooms will be available at the north end of stadium.
- Our track is all-weather. 1/8” spikes please.
- NO TAPE, CHALK OR MARKS ARE PERMITTED ON ANY SURFACE. Tennis Balls, Tongue Depressors or FACSIMILES ONLY.
- NO practice or camps on the football field.
- NO spikes in the aluminum bleachers.
- Scoring will be 10-8-6-4-2-1 for all varsity RELAY events and 6-5-4-3-2-1 for JV events. For VARSITY placers, plaques and ribbons for all first places and ribbons for 2nd – 6th. For JV placers, medals and ribbons for first and ribbons for 2nd – 6th.
- All teams, large and small, will score together with a trophy awarded for the high team in each division.
- JV events are designed for 9th-10th graders or anyone who otherwise would not be in the meet.
- THE HIGH JUMP ALONG WITH THE POLE VAULT WILL START @ 3:00. ALL OTHER FIELD EVENTS WILL START @ 4:30. RUNNING STARTS @ 5:00.
- Field Events: All schools will supply their own implements.