– Camp starts bright and early for all members on Tuesday, July 26th at 9 AM at NOHS. This first week is the time to turn in all of your paperwork from our June meeting!
– Proper attire for camp is appropriate length tee-shirts / tank tops with appropriate length shorts and comfortable tennis shoes. NO Spaghetti Traps or Tube Tops are to be worn. Tennis shoes are to be worn at ALL TIME! NO flip flops, bare feet, or your boots.
– Please make sure that you bring enough water and even a snack to have during break, especially our first week of practices at the end of July.
– Sun Screen is important for camp! Please put some on before you leave in the morning and bring some with you. Our band field can get very warm in the later morning and early afternoon hours.
– Make sure you are on time for camp and practices! The times listed are when we start so plan of arriving a few minutes beforehand to get yourself settled and to hand out equipment.
– We practice every Monday and Thursday after school from 3:30pm – 5:30pm (unless noted) and on Wednesday night from 5:45pm – 8:30pm once school starts.
– Again, make sure you are on time for practices! The times listed are when we start so plan on arriving a few minutes beforehand to get yourself settled and to hand out equipment.
– Proper attire for practice is appropriate length tee-shirts / tank tops / sweatshirts with appropriate length shorts/sweat pants and comfortable tennis shoes. NO Spaghetti Traps, Tube Tops, or oversized items are to be worn. Your flag can and will get caught! NO jeans are to be worn at practice. Tennis shoes are to be worn at ALL TIME! NO flip flops, bare feet, or your boots.
– We all love our boots but they are to be worn on Wednesday night practice and to performances ONLY!! No other exceptions allowed. Your boots must also remain white throughout the season. We understand that your boots will get banged up and scuffed through wear and tear but they are not to be painted any certain colors, bedazzled, or dyed any other color. We must all look uniformed.
– As a reminder, not all of our games are on Friday nights. We do have a few Thursday night games so please plan accordingly.
– The line will wear spirit wear to school on game days, which is decided upon by our captains. Uniforms OR boots are NOT to be worn during school hours.
– We will have practice before our games during the afternoon SOAR session. More information about this will be passed along during camp.
– This year we will be hosting “pizza parties” at school before our games. This will take place of the Pot-Luck parties. With our crazy game schedule, it is easier to have everyone at school to ensure we are all get ready and can leave for the buses on time.
– We will ride the same bus to and from every game together. No outside visitors are permitted on our bus. The only passengers allowed are Eaglets, Chaperones, and NOBOB staff.
Looking forward to a great season,